A church located in the Warsaw district of Wilanów. The church was built in 1772 to a design by Jan Kotelnicki. It was founded by Prince August Czartoryski, the then owner of the Wilanów estates. The temple was thoroughly rebuilt in the years 1857-1870 by Henryk Marconi, in collaboration with Leonardo Marconi and Jan Huss, commissioned by Aleksandra and August Potocki. The sculptures in the façade are the work of Bolesław Syrewicz. The Stations of the Cross surrounding the church are the work of Henryk Marconi, created in the years 1857-1863. The wall decorations are the work of Antoni Kolberg. On 16 October 1998, the Primate of Poland, Cardinal Józef Glemp, elevated St Anne’s Church in Wilanów to the rank of a collegiate chapter of the Wilanów Collegiate Chapter. In front of the church there is a small-leaved lime tree, which is a monument of nature.