Place of national remembrance, commemorating the victims of mass executions carried out by the Germans during World War II on the territory of the Kampinos Forest. The permanent exhibition is devoted to executions in Palmiry and on the territory of the Kampinos Forest in the years 1939-1943, as well as to events in this area during World War II. The exhibition is set in the austere modernist building designed by arch. Szczepan Wroński. An unusual architectural solution – the placement in four glass tubes of growing pines, which commemorate the places of execution – helps to feel the atmosphere of the place. The glazed walls of the building overlook the cemetery at Palmiry.