The library of the Theological Faculty was established as soon as the Theological Faculty was restored in 1990. Of the original stock of the previous Theological Faculty dissolved in 1950, only a small part has been returned to the library (Patrologiae graecae, Patrologiae latinae). The largest part of the library stock consists of books on theology, biblical studies, philosophy and liturgics. There is also wide range of literature focused on history, sociology, law, psychology, pedagogy, arts etc. The employees offer personal consultations on electronic information resources.