his is the second so well-preserved residential interiors of Baroque times in the capital of Lower Silesia. It comes from a rented house of a merchant, which was located on Salt Square (plac Solny). Its design was created by artists around Wroclaw about 1730. Since 1939 it is located in the Castle Museum in the Royal Palace. After a thorough maintenance it is again presented to the public. The preserved to this day decoration of this room consists of allegorical paintings, which complement is impressive, and at the same time from the largest collection of ceramic tiles in Silesia in Delphi's style with a characteristic blue color.