The Museum of Archaeology was founded in 1815 and is based on private archaeological collections and on assemblages put together in the course of the secularization of Catholic Church property. The Museum of Archaeology is located in the former City Arsenal and is one of the six branches of the City Museum of Wrocław. From the beginning, the Museum's activity was focused exclusively on the acquisition, study and presentation of archaeological artefacts from Silesia. The Museum stores artefacts from the Stone Age (500 thousand years Before Present) to modern times (19th century) which have been recovered from archaeological excavations and those that have been accidental discoveries.
Zadaj názvy zastávky alebo ulice, odkiaľ chceš vyraziť a nájdi si najlepšie dopravné spojenie.